Carpet & Upholstery cleaning service
At Cleanmax carpet and upholstery cleaning service offers wide range carpet cleaning for commercial and domestic. We are experienced in carpet cleaning for school, office, home and commercial sector. Carpet cleaning Waterford provides the best service at your door step with affordable prices. We use Prochem industrial carpet cleaning system and prochem approved chemical only which gives optimum cleaning. Along with its excellent cleaning power and it can deliver very impressive drying times to accommodate your busy schedule.
Professional carpet cleaners
Commercial pre vaccum
Firstly your carpet will thoroughly vacuumed with a special turbine vacuum system to remove bonded dry soil and dirt. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces, wardrobes, bookcases and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure but can be moved with prior arrangement.
Carpet pre-spray and pre-spot
High-traffic areas and spots are pre-treated for more effective soil and spot (stain) removal. The carpet is pre-sprayed with an appropriate cleaning solution, especially selected for your carpet type and cleaning requirements.
Agitation and stain removal
Agitation and specialty-spotting techniques are employed. There will be a charge for this service as low as from €5.00 depending on size of the stain Note: Permanent stains identified by our technician cannot always be removed.
Hot water extraction
used on all kinds of synthetic and wool carpets. After vacuuming the technician will activate the steam cleaning machine. It sprays hot water under high pressure onto the carpet fibres and extracts it at the same time.
Why carpet cleaning
- Improved health – carpets can become full of dust particles, dust mites and bacteria. This in turn can trigger allergic reactions and even lead to respiratory problems such as asthma. Regular vacuuming removes the top layer of dust and dirt, but it’s not enough in the long run.
- Minimise mould growth – carpets near large furniture where airflow is reduced are prone to develop mould. The chances of your dirty carpets developing mould are even higher if you live near the sea. If you don’t see any mould but sense a musty smell, then the problem has already started.
- Reduced traffic lane effects – you have probably seen carpets which have a line in the middle that’s slightly darker or discoloured. Well, that’s because off all the foot traffic and no cleaning.
- Enhanced room appearance – a carpet adds cosiness to a room and is usually a great final touch. A dirty carpet in a clean room makes the room look messy as well.
- Increased carpet life – dust and dirt get embedded in the carpet fibres over time. This in turn makes the fibres split and deteriorate. That’s why regular cleaning is important.
Carpet cleaning estimated prices
- Single bedroom €30.00
- Double bedroom €45.00
- Master Bedroom €60.00
- Stairs – €5.00 per step
- Small landing area €30.00
- Large landing area €50.00
- Standard living room €60.00
- Stain removal €5.00 per spot