26oz colpac takeaway box. sold in case of 250pc made from paperboard and feature a polypropylene lining. These food takeaway box can be used in microwaves at 800W for up to five minutes. This allows you to prepare and serve your food-to-go in the same packaging for a more efficient service. This polypropylene lining also makes the 26oz takeaway box highly leak-resistant. They can be used to serve wet and dry food without risk of leaks or spills. Serve your food-to-go in practical and sustainable packaging with this colic microwavable food box.
The sturdy paperboard base also makes these takeaway box more than strong enough to keep your dishes safe and secure when in transit. Plus, these 26oz colpac takeaway box feature a sturdy, paperboard base that allows them to safely hold large servings of food without flexing or breaking.
Because they’re made from recycled kraft paperboard, these boxes are kinder to Earth’s finite resources than traditional plastic packaging. Switching to the boxes will therefore help you take steps towards a greener food service operation.
Available in pallet order email for further info for stock availability.
- Capacity 750ml
- Dimensions 92(H) x 118(W) x 97(D)mm
- Weight 210g
- Colour Kraft
- These boxes are made from recycled kraft paperboard and feature a polypropylene lining
- The boxes can also be recycled after use
- The recycled material makes the boxes kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The strong paperboard material keeps food secure
- The polypropylene lining makes these boxes highly leak-resistant
- This polypropylene lining also makes the boxes microwave-safe at 800W for five minutes
- The kraft material gives these cartons a natural look
- The simple tuck-and-fold design ensures easy packaging
- Supplied fully assembled
- The cartons are not freezer-safe
- Suitable for serving hot, cold, wet and dry food
- These boxes are perfect for packaging pasta, salads, rice dishes and fast food
- Sold in 250pc per case